Google Chrome Instructions
- In Google Chrome Click on the little spanner icon in the right And then Select Options
- When the Options window Opens Select Content Settings
- Now click close and refresh the webpage, It should open up and show you its content without requesting that you do a survey,
Mozilla Firefox Instructions
- In Firefox Click on tools in the top toolbar, and then select Options
Internet Explorer Instructions
- To disable the surveys in Internet Explorer click on tools in the topright hand corner and then select Internet Options
- When the options open select the Security Tab and then press the custom Levels Button.
- Scroll Down to Scripting And Disable the Java Options
- Refresh the webpage and it should open fine without showing any surveys. When you have finished looking at the webpage enable scripting again so that you can view facebook correctly.